|Sleeps||7||Length||26 ft 2 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 6 in||Ext Height||11 ft|
|Int Height||6 ft 10 in||Interior Color||LENNON|
|Hitch Weight||7500 lbs||Gross Weight||11500 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||40 gals||Grey Water Capacity||26 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||21 gals||Furnace BTU||20000 btu|
|Fuel Type||Gasoline||Engine||6.8L SEFI Triton V10|
|Chassis||Ford E350||Horsepower||305 hp|
|Fuel Capacity||55 gals||Wheelbase||182 in|
|Number Of Bunks||1||Available Beds||Double|
|Refrigerator Type||Double Door||Cooktop Burners||3|
|Shower Size||23" x 34"||Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight Front||4600 lbs||Axle Weight Rear||7800 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||18 gals||Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||LP with Electronic Ignition||AC BTU||15000 btu|
|Basement Storage||73.1 cu. ft.||TV Info||LR 32" HDTV, BR 24" HDTV|
|Awning Info||17' Power with LED Lights||Gross Combined Weight||18500 lbs|
|Shower Type||Standard||Electrical Service||30 amp|
New 2020 Winnebago Spirit 25B Class C Motorhome RV Camper for Sale
This unit includes spare tire, cab seats-Leatherette, electric stabilizing jacks, dual pane coach windows & Satellite SiriusXM radio.
Winnebago Spirit class C gas motorhome 25B highlights:
- LED Lighting
- Bunk Over Cab
- Full Kitchen
- Rear Corner Bathroom
- 32" HDTV
The moment that you step foot into this Spirit class C gas motorhome you will notice its luxury and class. The front portion of this coach is decked out with a sofa bed and a booth dinette, which are both used for seating capacity while traveling or sleeping capacity at night, and because they are located directly behind the swivel cab seats, even the driver and front passenger can join in on the fun times. Your children will love to spend their time traveling on the bunk over the cab while they put together a puzzle or draw pictures, and if anyone gets hungry along the way, they can grab a snack from the double-door refrigerator.
The class C Winnebago Spirit motorhome is where lasting family memories begin. If your family enjoys spending as much time outdoors as possible, then you will love spending each evening underneath the patio awning sitting next to a blazing campfire as you gaze up at the night sky, and you can come inside afterwards to finish off the night watching your favorite movie on the 32" HDTV with DVD player. All of the features and specifications of the Spirit are backed by the legendary quality standards that you have grown to love from Winnebago, and every Spirit comes with a large rear trunk that is perfect for storing a set of golf clubs or a bag of soccer balls, which makes the Spirit the perfect choice for families who are constantly on the go.
The internet advertised price or the price that is quoted over the phone or via email for this RV includes Freight, Prep, Destination, and Delivery fees and charges. These charges will NOT be added after the sale. This price also includes a Full PDI Service Inspection, PA Inspection, Power Shore Cord, Full Fuel Tank, Full LP Gas Tank, the RV Winterized or De-winterized (depending on the season), Wash/Detail, RV Orientation/Demonstration, Free 1 yr. Camping Membership, Photo Calendar, and a large discount in the parts and accessories store with purchase. And the best part is you become part of the Route 66 RV network which includes service availability at other Route 66 Dealers across the nation, with discounts at KOA Campgrounds at NO charge to you!
We are a top dealer for all 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 Winnebago Itasca Navion, Spirit, Paseo, Era, #1 ranking Travato, Cambria, Revel, Solis, Outlook, View, Fuse, Boldt Trend, Sunstar, Sunova motorhomes in the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Delaware, New Jersey. Maryland, and New York Areas. These campers come on the Ford, and the Mercedes diesel sprinter chassis. These luxury motor homes are in the top of its class. These motor coaches are considered a class B+, C, A, & Super C. These high end luxury coaches come in various different floorplans. We also carry new Pleasure Way, Coachmen, Roadtrek, Hymer, Leisure Travel, Unity, Jayco, & Renegade.
We also carry used and Certified Pre-owned RVs like Airstream, Chinook, Phoenix Cruiser, Activ, Born Free, Rialto, Vista, VW, Midwest, Coach House, Land Yacht, Regency, Sportsmobile, Monaco, Newmar, Itasca, Fleetwood, Forest River, Freelander, Bounder, Conquest, Alpine, Georgetown, Allegro, Tiffin, and are always below NADA values. We take all types of trades. When it comes to RVs, we are your full service stop. With over 73 years in business, we have built an excellent reputation in the RV industry to our customers as well as our suppliers and manufacturers. At Fretz RV we have a 12,000 Sq. Ft showroom, a huge RV Parts and Accessories store. We added a 30,000 square foot Indoor Service Facility that opened in Spring of 2018. We have full RV Service and Repair with RVIA Certified Technicians. Bank financing is available for RV loans with a wide variety of RV lenders ready to earn your business. It doesnt matter what state you are from, we have lenders that cover those areas. We also have RV Insurance, RV Warranties, and RV Rental information available. We have detailed videos on RV Trader, RVT, Classified Ads, eBay, and Youtube. Like us on Facebook Check out our great Google and Dealer Rater reviews at Fretz RV. We are located at 3479 Bethlehem Pike, Souderton, PA 18964 215-723-3121.
Standard Features (2020)
- Ford® E350 Chassis 305-hp 6.8L SEFI Triton V10 engine, TorqShift 6-speed automatic transmission w/overdrive, 155-amp. alternator (22M, 22R)
- Ford® E450 Chassis 305-hp 6.8L SEFI Triton V10 engine, TorqShift 6-speed automatic transmission w/overdrive, 155-amp. alternator (25B, 31H, 31K)
- 4-wheel ABS
- Rear auxiliary springs (31H, 31K)
- Trailer hitch 7,500-lb. drawbar/500-lb. maximum vertical tongue weight
- Stainless Steel wheel liners and valve extenders
- Optional Equipment
- Ford® E450 Chassis 305-hp 6.8L SEFI Triton V10 engine, TorqShift 6-speed automatic transmission w/overdrive, 155-amp. alternator (22M, 22R)
- Hydraulic leveling jacks (front and rear) (31H, 31K)
- Electric stabilizing jacks (22M, 22R, 25B)
- Spare tire
- Cab seats armrests, fixed lumbar support, and multi-adjustable slide/recline
- 3-point seat belts
- Airbags driver and passenger
- 12-volt powerpoint
- Power steering w/tilt and cruise control
- Power door locks
- Radio/Rearview Monitor System w/integrated 6.2" touchscreen monitor and color rear camera, DVD receiver, Bluetooth®, Siri Eyes Free, Sirius XM® ready (requires available receiver w/antenna upgrade), Spotify® and AppRadio One
- Mirrors w/defrost, remote and video camera
- Cab mat
- Optional Equipment
- Swivel cab seat pedestal (31K) (driver and passenger)
- Amplified digital HDTV antenna
- Black-out roller shades (lounge, dinette, and bedroom)
- Mini blinds (galley, bath)
- Systems monitor panel
- Roof vent (bedroom and front bunk area)
- Front wraparound curtain
- Tinted windows
- Vinyl ceiling
- USB charger (dinette and bedroom)
- LED lighting
- 32" HDTV w/DVD player
- Vinyl flooring throughout
- Sofa/bed (25B, 31H, 31K)
- Assist bar
- Dream dinette table mechanism (25B)
- Optional Equipment
- Dual-glazed, thermo-insulated windows
- Sofa sleeper (31K)
- Theater Seating (31H, 31K)
- Corian® Solid Surface Countertops
- Microwave oven w/touch control
- Vented range hood w/light
- 3-burner range w/ glass cover and oven (glass cover NA 22R)
- Pantry (22M, 31H, 31K)
- Double-door refrigerator/freezer w/woodgrain paneling (22M, 22R, 25B)
- Large double-door refrigerator/freezer w/woodgrain paneling (31H, 31K)
- Single stainless steel sink (22R)
- Double stainless steel sink (22M, 25B, 31H, 31K)
- Shower 23"x34" (22M, 22R, 25B)
- Shower 26"x30" (31K)
- Shower 26"x38" (31H)
- Lavatory cabinet
- Medicine cabinet
- Shower door with textured glass (31K)
- Shower door w/retractable screen (22M, 22R, 25B, 31H)
- Flexible showerhead
- Powered roof vent
- Toilet w/foot pedal
- Tissue holder
- Robe hook(s)
- Towel bar(s)
- Double bed w/foam mattress, headboard and mattress cover (22R, 25B)
- Queen bed w/foam mattress, headboard, and mattress cover (22M, 31H, 31K)
- Bunk beds w/covered foam mattresses, mattress covers, storage compartment, and privacy curtains (31H)
- Wardrobe (22M, 22R, 25B)
- 24" HDTV
- Premium high-gloss fiberglass skin
- Porch light w/interior switch
- Running boards
- Large lighted trunk storage compartment
- Powered patio awning w/LED lighting
- Molded front cap
Heating & Cooling System
- 20,000 BTU furnace (22M, 22R, 25B)
- 30,000 BTU furnace (31K, 31H)
- Coleman® Mach® 15 A/C
- AC/DC load center, 55-amp. converter/charger
- 30-amp. power cord
- TV jack and AC receptacle near entrance door
- Coach battery disconnect system
- Automatic dual-battery charge control
- 4,000-watt Cummins Onan® Microquiet™ generator
- 2-deep cycle, Group 24 battery
- Auxiliary start circuit
- AC/DC 1,000-watt inverter
- Pressurized city water hookup w/tank fill
- On-demand water pump
- 6-gallon LP water heater w/electronic ignition
- Heated drainage system
- Holding tank flushing system
- Permanent-mount LP tank w/gauge
- LP, smoke, and carbon monoxide detectors
- 10 BC fire extinguisher
- Ground fault interrupter
- Child seat tether anchor
Notes & Exclusions
- The height of each model is measured to the top of the tallest standard feature and is based on the curb weight of a typically equipped unit. The actual height of our vehicle may vary by several inches depending on chassis or equipment variations. Please contact your dealer for further information.
- Floorplans feature a wide-body design – over 96-inches. In making your purchase decision, you should be aware that some states restrict access on some or all state roads to 96-inches in body width. Before making your purchase decision, you should confirm the road usage laws in the states of interest to you.
- The load capacity of your motorhome is designated by weight, not by volume, so you cannot necessarily use all available space when loading your motorhome.
- Capacities are based on measurements prior to tank installation. Slight capacity variations can result due to installation applications.
- Capacities shown are tank manufacturer’s listed water capacity (W.C.). Actual filled LP capacity is 80% of listing due to overfilling prevention device on tank.
- Actual towing capacity is dependent on your particular loading and towing circumstances which includes the GVWR, GAWR and GCWR, as well as adequate trailer brakes. Please refer to the Operator’s Manual of your vehicle for further towing information.
- See separate chassis warranty.
- See your dealer for complete warranty information.
- Sleeping capacity is the maximum based on a specific floorplan.
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Save your favorite RVs as you browse. Begin with this one!
215-723-3121 or Contact Us
Fretz RV, Pennsylvania’s Premier RV Dealer
While we attempt to ensure our RV inventory is current and accurate, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions; or may reflect occasional data entry errors. We highly recommend you contact us to get the latest inventory status. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale.
Ask about our FREE Camping promotion with the purchase of a new or used RV. Also, be sure to check out our certified pre-owned RVs for sale.
Discount RV Internet Pricing on:
Jayco RVs, Pleasure Way Van Campers, Roadtrek Class B, Coachmen Galleria, Winnebago Motorhomes and Winnebago Towables, Crossroads RV, Starcraft RV, Renegade Vienna RV, Chinook RV, Leisure Travel Vans, OPUS Camper, TAXA Trailers, and more. Fretz RV is one of the top RV dealers in PA, allowing us to offer top name brands at the best prices.
* All RV prices exclude tax, title, registration and fees. All payments are with approved credit through dealer lending source. Advertised monthly payment is based on 25% cash down, plus tax, title, registration and fees, at 8.99% APR for 84 months on finance amounts under $10K, at 6.99% APR for 120 months on finance amounts from $10K to $15K, at 6.49% APR for 144 months on finance amounts from $15K to $25K, at 5.99% APR for 180 months on finance amounts over $25K, and at 4.99% for 240 months on finance amounts over $50K.
Fretz RV is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. Manufacturer pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual units on our lot. Please contact us at 215-723-3121 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available.
Fretz RV is located in Souderton PA. Serving New Jersey, Allentown PA, Philadelphia PA, York PA, Lancaster PA, and Harrisburg PA. We sell and ship RVs all over the world!