Jayco Precept Class A Motorhome
The new Jayco Precept Class A RV is in a league all of its own. Priced closer to the price point of a Class C motorhome, but packed with features and amenities commonly found on much more expensive coaches makes the Jayco Precept a superb value. One look and you will see the quality and value built into this RV.
The Jayco Motorhome division nailed it with this one! Everything from the well designed floorplan, to the fit and finish of the plush interior will make this Class A motorhome the talk of the town.
Beyond interior opulence, Precept is built with the power and precision Jayco requires in all of its motorhomes. Powered by impressive Ford's 6.8L Triton 362 HP engine and equipped with two sway bars, Bilstein shocks and variable jouncer bumpers, Precept integrates Jayco's JRide "Ride and Handling package" to provide the ultimate RV driving experience. You have to experience the handling characteristics of this motorhome; it practically drives itself. It's described as smooth, quiet, and responsive.
If you have been considering a new or pre-owned motorhome, make sure you put the new Jayco Precept on your shopping list. With so much to offer, and at such a low price; this class A motorhome will have the competition shaking in their boots.
Call Fretz RV to schedule your test drive today! 800-673-7389. One of our friendly and knowledgable sales consultants will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have. Our family owned dealership has been providing customers with outstanding customer service since 1946. We are the areas highest volume Jayco Motorhome dealer, which means we are big enough to get you a great deal, and small enough to care for your individual needs and concerns.
Browse our selection of Jayco Precept Motorhomes for sale 24/7.
Jayco Precept 31UL Specifications
- Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (lbs) 18,000
- Gross Combined Weight Rating (lbs) 23,000
- Exterior Length 32' 3"
- Exterior Width 101"
- Exterior Height with A/C 148"
- Interior Height 84"
- Wheel Base 190
- Tank Capacities
- Furnace, Auto-Ignition (BTU Output) 31,000
- Fresh Water Capacity (gals) 71.5
- Gray Waste Water Capacity (gals) 41
- Black Waste Water Capacity (gals) 51.5
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gals) 80
- Engine Size 6.8L Triton EFI V-10
- Exterior Cargo Capacity (cu. ft.) 97.6
Jayco Precept 31UL Specifications
Customer Value Package
- 40" LED living room TV
- 400-watt inverter
- Automatic hydraulic leveling jacks
- Back-up and side-view cameras with monitor
- Day/night roller shades
- Electric patio awning with LED lights
- Exterior entertainment center with 40" LED TV, single-disc FM radio
- JRide Ride and Handling package: Bilstein shocks, two sway bars and variable jounce bumpers
- Slideout cover awnings
- Solid-surface kitchen countertops with integrated sink
- Tankless water heater
- Touch-screen, in-dash sound system with built-in GPS, CD/DVD, MP3 and input jack
- Standard Driving Equipment
- 12V chassis battery
- 130-amp alternator
- 19.5" radial tires
- 5,000-lb. rear hitch receiver with dual connector 7-pin plug
- 5-speed automatic TorqShift series transmission with overdrive and tow haul mode
- 56-lb. 16.5-gal. propane tank
- 6-way power driver and passenger seat
- 6.8L Triton V-10 362 HP engine with electronic fuel injection and 457-lb. torque
- Flush-mount LED marker lights
- Ford F53 18,000-lb. GVWR chassis
- Front and rear disc, 4-wheel anti-lock brakes
- Standard Exterior Equipment
- 12V demand water pump
- 12V house battery
- 30-amp power cord
- 4,000-watt Onan MicroQuiet Genset
- Bead-foam insulation (R-24 max roof, R-9 max floor, R-7 max walls)
- Champagne high-gloss fiberglass walls
- Lockable pass-through storage compartments
- One-piece fiberglass front and rear cap
- Seamless crowned fiberglass roof
- Single-pane frameless windows
- Standard Interior Equipment
- 3-burner range with 9,000-BTU SuperBurner and piezo igniter
- 8 cu. ft. gas/electric refrigerator
- 84" interior ceiling height with padded vinyl ceiling
- Auto-ignition 35,000-BTU ducted furnace
- Ball bearing drawer guides, 75-lb. capacity
- Bathroom powered roof vent with wall switch
- Bedroom 22" LED TV
- Cable TV hookup with RG6 coax
- Convection microwave oven
- Digital antenna with signal booster
- Dream Dinette mechanism, raises and lowers dinette tabletop
- LED lights throughout
- Lap safety belts on all seats in living area
- Marine toilet with foot flush
- Mega under-bed storage, lifts easily on gas struts
- One-piece shower with glass door, skylight and light
- Prep for satellite dish
- Queen-sized bed with Denver mattress
- Raised-panel cabinet doors throughout
- Single-ducted 13,500-BTU air conditioner
- Water purification system