Skinny Guy Campers Truck Camper RVs For Sale
The Skinny Guy Campers truck bed campers were designed for versatility and are stacked with features to outfit every adventure! They are surprisingly open inside too with 84" of interior headroom to stand up.
You will appreciate the minimal negative impact on your vehicle's fuel mileage compared to the conventional RV-type of truck campers out there. Their garage-ability means that if your truck can fit in the garage then the camper should fit too, plus the compact design makes it that much easier to navigate technical trails. The smart exterior includes multiple patent-pending systems to combine sustainability and convenience!
A Skinny Guy Campers truck bed camper will fit most North American pick-up trucks, so what are you waiting for? Get your hands on one today!
Skinny Guy Campers Features:
Standard Features (2022)
- Internal Cooktop
- Sink w/Hot & Cold Water
- Truma Combi Eco 14,300-BTU Furnace w/Integrated Hot Water Heater
- Internal Refrigerator
- 5-Gal. On-board LP Tank
- Heated Fresh Water Storage Systems
- Easy Self-Deploying Tent System
- Red Arc Battery Manager30
- w/150-170 AMP Hour Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery (dealer installation)
- PrimoLoo Internal Flushing Toilet with Heated Wastewater Storage Tank
- 100W-190W Integrated Solar Panel
- Rotates Open for Use While Camping
- Provides battery charging while in travel mode
- Functional Kitchenette
- L-shape Dinette
- Seating up to 4
- Hot & Cold Bullfinch Shower Port
- Comfortable Sleeping Space for 2
- Integrated Rainwater Catchment System (RCS) Patent Pending
- Receiver Tube Jack Bracket System
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
Skinny Guy Campers are self-contained overland truck bed campers with heat, light, water, and power. These truck bed campers are designed to fit most North American pick-up trucks.