Pleasure-Way Recon Motor Home Class B - Diesel RVs For Sale
The Recon 4X4 Class B diesel motorhome by Pleasure-Way is an adventure van that allows you to take the less traveled path while seeking adventure! The Recon is built on a Mercedes-Benz 2500 Sprinter 4X4 chassis with 11-inches of ground clearance to handle any terrain, weather or road conditions.
From the garage providing 124 cubic feet of storage space to fit camping gear, sporting equipment, cargo bins, backpacks and more to the fully customizable sleep system/work area, you can sleep indoors and leave nothing behind. The boon-docking powerhouse offers a 400Ah lithium battery bank, 400-watts of roof-mounted solar, and a 2000-watt Pure-sine wave inverter so the Recon's power system can be self-sustaining. And the multi-function wet bath/gear locker gives you choices when traveling for a short trip or a long get-away!
Get ready for a compact RV that gives you the ability to get to those places most don't try and camp off-grid in a Pleasure-Way Recon 4X4 Class B diesel motorhome!
Recon Std. Model
Pleasure-Way Recon 4X4 Class B diesel motorhome Std. Model highlights: 124 Cu. ... more about Recon Std. Model
Sleeps 2 Length 19 ft 5 in Ext Width 7 ft 1 in Ext Height 9 ft 4 in Exterior Color Grey White, Tenorite, Selenite Gross Weight 9050 lbs Cargo Weight 1650 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 40 gals Grey Water Capacity 10 gals Tire Size 245/75R16 Furnace BTU 11500 btu Fuel Type Diesel Engine 3.0L V6 Chassis Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 2500 4X4 Horsepower 188 hp Wheelbase 144 in Available Beds Murphy Bed System Torque 325 ft-lb Refrigerator Type Truma Top Loading Fridge/Freezer Refrigerator Size 2.1 cu ft Cooktop Burners 1 Number of Awnings 1 LP Tank Capacity 20 lbs Water Heater Type Truma AquaGo Comfort Plus Instant Awning Info Power w/LED Lights Shower Type Wet/Bath Shower Electrical Service 30 amp
Standard Features (2022)
- Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 2500 4x4
- Engine: 3.0 L V6 Diesel
- Transmission: 7-speed automatic
- HP rating: 188 HP
- Torque Rating: 325 ft-lb
- Wheelbase: 144"
- 10" touchscreen MBUX multimedia system
- Safety features: Active Brake Assist, Crosswind Assist, Hill Start Assist, Electronic Stability Program, Blind Spot & Active Lane Keeping Assist
- 360° rear view camera
- Undermount spare tire
- Removable murphy bed system: 70" x 72"
- Lagun table mount system w/ 360° swivel tabletop
- Flip-down workstation (driver’s seat)
- Privacy/sun shades for windshield & cab doors
- Side and rear door roll-up screens
- Soft close drawers
- Blum® cabinet hinges
- Flush-mount laminate cabinet doors
- Laminate-wrapped kitchen & wall partitions
- Premium vinyl flooring
- 2.1 cu. ft. top-loading Truma 12V / 110 portable
- fridge/freezer (holds 60L or 96 cans)
- Portable 1-burner induction stove
- 13" x 11" stainless steel sink
- 72" x 22.5" fold-down garage workstation
- Private wet bath w/ handheld shower
- Swiveling cassette toilet
- Flexible shelving system w/ removable closet rods
- Ducted heat
- Bed up garage storage area: 124 cu. ft.
- Bed down garage storage area: 52 cu. ft.
- Garage storage lighting
- L-track tie-down system
- Expansive cargo net storage system
- 4 x 100Ah Eco-Ion lithium (LiFePO4) batteries
- Xantrex™ 2000-Watt Pure-sine wave inverter
- Mastervolt Mac Plus DC-DC converter
- Multiplex wiring w/ dimmable LED lighting
- 30-amp power cord
- USB charging ports
- 12V auxiliary power outlet
- 7 x 110-120V power outlets
- Dual 10-inch touchscreen control panels
- Real-time 12V net loss/gain amperage meter
- Real-time 12V remaining run time
- Solar charger controls and monitoring
- Climate control center w/ thermostat
Heating & Ventilation
- Truma VarioHeat 11,500 BTU furnace
- Dual bi-directional Fan-tastic Vent fans
Plumbing & Liquid Propane Systems
- Truma AquaGo® comfort plus instant water heater
- Shurflo® automatic demand water system
- LP BBQ quick connect
- Removable LP tank: 20 lbs / 17.8 L
- Fresh water tank level monitoring
- 400-Watt solar panel package
- GoPower!® MPPT solar controller
- Exterior perimeter lighting
- Power awning w/ LED lights
- Exterior shower w/ handheld wand
- Utility center (LP switch, 30-amp power outlet, city water connection)
- Black Rhino aluminum rims
- Toyo all-terrain tires: 245/75R16
- Tubular aluminum running boards
- Exterior color finishes:
- Grey White
True Four Season
- Bathroom ducted heat for drying
- Interior fresh water tank with ducted heat
- 3M Thinsulate™ insulation
- No exterior water lines or tanks
See us for a complete list of features and available options.
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
A Strong Heritage of Innovation, Integrity and Building Lasting Relationships
Pleasure-Way founder, Merv Rumpel, started this company on the foundation of an old-fashioned work ethic, pride in craftsmanship and a customer comes first approach to business. Dean Rumpel, Merv’s son, is now the Pleasure-Way CEO and is proud to follow these same principles today.
Even now, in the company’s 35th year, we do not mass produce our motorhomes on assembly lines, as each motorhome is hand-crafted and custom-fit to exacting standards and quality inspections. We are proud of each and every one of the motorhomes we have built and continue to stand behind our work.
We would never be where we are today without the incredible dedication our employees have shown and the enthusiastic support from our owners. We strive to create motorhomes that live up to both our high standards and your high expectations. With this in mind, we will continue to create modern products that will last for years to come.