When it comes to RVing, there are endless activities to keep you busy. From hiking and biking to swimming and exploring, there’s something for everyone. And, of course, don’t forget about the food! RVing is the perfect opportunity to try out new recipes and cook up some of your old favorites. So, have some summertime fun with this easy peach cobbler recipe!
- 1 can of peaches, drained, or fresh peaches if you have ’em!
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup of butter, melted
- 1/2 cup of self-rising flour
- 1/2 cup of milk
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- In a large bowl, mix together the peaches, sugar, flour, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Pour the mixture into a 9-inch baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the butter, self-rising flour, and milk.
- Pour the mixture over the peach mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until the top is golden brown.
- Serve warm, with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Enjoy!