At Fretz RV we are proud to be the oldest Roadtrek dealer in North America! We have a vast selection of Roadtrek class B motorhomes for sale right now, and we offer a unique “Try Before You Buy” program that allows you to rent the unit before you decide to purchase! Now, you can have it all at your fingertips and the ease of a leisurely drive! This Roadtrek Zion class B motorhome review takes a more in-depth look into the best features of this 2019 RV.
Inside this Roadtrek Zion, you’ll find quality leather for all seating surfaces and plenty of cabinet space for clothing, pantry, and essentials. The rear power sofa features three seatbelts and easily converts into two twins or a single king sized bed so that you can customize your sleeping arrangements. The front Captain seats, also transform into a single bed with the use of the folding mattress.
Additional features to love:
- Propane Alde System
- Eco Trek 400 – Lithium Power Modules
- Generator – Under Hood 280 AMP, 12V, 3,360 W
- Portable Solar Cell – 200 Watts
- “Composite” leather rear power sofa – Front swiveling Captain seats and rear 12 V power sofa
Ram ProMaster 3500
This class B motorhome is built with a Ram ProMaster 3500 chassis with a 3.6L, gas V6, 24 valve engine. You’ll find a Uconnect 5.0 radio with Sirius/USB/Bluetooth connectivity as well as GPS, NAV, and Voice command functions. Another feature you’ll love is the Stability Program that includes hill-start assist, engine drag control, trailer sway, and wind assist properties, to name a few.
- Torque – 352 Nm/360 lb.-ft
- Transmission – Automatic 6-speed 62 TE
- Mirrors – Exterior – Power folding heated side mirrors
- Power – 209 kW/280HP
- Receiver – Class III with wiring for trailer lights
Don’t miss your opportunity to take home this Roadtrek Zion class B motorhome and take luxury wherever you go! Contact us today.