Fall is a beautiful time of year. The leaves are changing colors, the air is crisp and cool, and there’s nothing better than spending a day outside. Whether you’re planning a fall RV roadtrip or just looking to spice up your campsite with some new treats, Fretz RV has you covered!
We have compiled some of our favorite Fall RV Treats to get you in the spirit of the season. From pumpkin pies to apple cider, we have all your fall favorites right here! Each week we will post a new recipe for you to try out! This week, we’ve got a delicious and nutritious maple glazed trail mix that you can make in your RV to enjoy while hiking or relaxing around the campfire!
Maple Glazed Trail Mix
- ½ cup raw almonds
- ½ cup raw pecan halves
- ⅓ cup unsweetened coconut chips
- ¼ cup pepitas, hulled pumpkin seeds
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- ⅛ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ cup chocolate chips
- ¼ cup dried cherries
- Preheat the oven to 300F.
- In a medium bowl, mix the almonds, pecans, coconut chips, pepitas, maple syrup, and salt. Stir to evenly coat.
- Spread the mixture on a lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool.
- Transfer trail mix to a clean bowl and add the chocolate chips and cherries.
- Store in an airtight container to keep fresh!
Note: Trail mix can be made with or without any ingredients you’d like! Have fun when choosing your ingredients and the amount of each nut, seed, or dried fruit you’d like!
Visit Fretz RV
Looking to take a quick roadtrip this fall but don’t have an RV just yet? Check out Fretz RV’s rental fleet and come in for a test drive!! We’ve also got a bunch of RVs on sale for our back-to-school sales event, so stop into our store in Souderton PA and check out our inventory of awesome RVs!!!